Talk to Us. Get Answers. Move Forward.
What is a Divorce Strategy Session?
If you want general legal advice about your situation, want to start planning for divorce or separation, or want to know what to expect if your divorce goes to Court, our Divorce Strategy Session is right for you.
At the end of the Divorce Strategy Session, you will be able to move forward in the way you think is best based on relevant information and actionable legal advice about your divorce or separation.
The Divorce Strategy Session process:
After you have booked an appointment that works for your schedule, we will check our files to make sure that our firm will not have a conflict of interest by having you as a client.
Once we have done our conflict check, we will send you an engagement letter which you can sign electronically any time before your appointment. If our firm has a conflict of interest, we will notify you via email and promptly refund your payment.
If you have particular questions or issues you would like to discuss during the Divorce Strategy Session, feel free to email those to us in advance. We want to address your concerns and provide you with legal advice that is relevant and actionable.
Our clients ask us lots of questions, but all of those questions boil down to these two:
Divorce Strategy SessionConsultation with a lawyer to develop a plan specific to your situation.
- Video conferencing or in-person consultations are available.
- One-on-one conversation with a lawyer who can provide you with legal advice specific to your situation.
- Immediate answers to your questions and advice about specific next steps.
- Detailed discussion about your finances and children, including possible outcomes and strategies for addressing existing or potential conflicts.
- Lawyer-client relationship is established and all conversations are confidential.
- You will not be asked to pay a retainer or pressured to file for divorce.